Please book online on this website, or call (425) 252-2201 for reservations or questions.
Booking & Payment Terms
- Visa, MasterCard, & Discover are accepted. American Express is not accepted at this time.
- Reservations made online or over the phone are charged in full upon booking.
- Upon check in, we will require a credit card to be on hold with the host. The credit card will not be charged unless additional nights, upgrades, or extras are added on during the length of your stay.
- If your arrival is in less than 24 hours, please call for availability and to schedule your booking.
Cancellations & Changes
- If you need to cancel your booking, please provide as much notice as possible.
- If you cancel your booking within 48 hours of making your reservation: Full refund will be issued.
- Cancellation with 0 – 7 days of notice: Non-refundable, all reserved nights will be charged.
- Cancellation with 8 – 14 days notice: Only first night room rate will be charged. Additional nights will be refunded.
- Cancellation with more than 14 days notice: Full refund will be issued.
Check In & Check Out
- Check In: Between 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm. As there is only one full-time host to serve you, we ask that you arrive on time and let the host know if your plans change.
- Check Out: Before 11:00 am on the day of your departure.
- If you will be arriving after hours, there is a $25 After-Hour Check In Fee. Please pre-plan the hour of your arrival with the host.
- We will hold luggage or personal items before or after check in, if needed.
Rules & Restrictions
- Children under 14 require special approval with the host and can’t be booked online. Please call to book over the phone if you are traveling with young children.
- Pets require special approval with the host and can’t be booked online. Please call to book over the phone if you are traveling with dogs, cats, or other animals.
- No smoking indoors. Smoking is only permitted outside. No open flames in the rooms or common areas. No candles.
- Out of respect of our other guests and our hardwood floors, it is preferred (but not mandatory) that shoes are removed. Please bring slippers or be prepared to remove your shoes, if possible.